DescriptionKallima® C1S Folding is a fully bleached paperboard with a double blade coating on the topside and is available in 12 pt. (305 microns). Kallima® C1S Folding is designed for high quality folding carton applications where superior printing, smoothness and folding carton characteristics are required. Kallima® C1S Folding is recommended for high quality flexographic, lithographic and rotogravure printing. It is suitable for embossing, creasing and folding applications.
End UseKallima® C1S Folding is designed for high-quality folding carton applications such as cosmetics, food, pharmaceutical, confectionery, toys and games. Note: this product is not suitable for litholamination applications.
|Nominal Basis Weight (lb./MSF)
Nominal Basis Weight (GSM)
Nominal Basis Weight (lb.) 24 × 36/500
|Roughness – PPS (microns)
|Brightness – GE (%)|
|Gloss – Hunter (%)
Note: A variation of +/- 5% in basis weight or caliper is considered acceptable by industry standards.Download PDF
Kallima C1S Folding Products
- Through the Lens With Giuseppe Pascale
- Which Tree for the Holidays?
- Peace, Love & Joy
- A Designer's dilemma: “Work for an agency or go freelance?” Continued
- A Designer's dilemma: “Work for an agency or go freelance?”
- Glass from a different perspective
- The numbers tell a story
- The Boreal Forest
- Go Paperless? Go computerless? Or keep both?
- 5 Key Paper Attributes